Let's see if we can reframe that.
让我们看看是否可以重新构建它。
Fourth-wave feminist ideology is being reframed to actively support getting cosmetic procedures through language of 'empowerment'.
四波女权主义意识形态正在被重构,通过“赋权”话语来大力支持整容手术。
The result is reframing the future of education.
结果就是重塑教育未来。
The other thing is that we need to reframe how we think about scheduling our day.
另一件事就是,我们需要重新思考如何安排我们一天。
For this little girl reframing the story she will tell herself it's part of her healing.
对于个小女孩来说,她需要重新构建并亲自讲述她故事,是她治疗一部分。
To conference rooms packed with tech, including cameras positioned at table height that reframe to better show the speaker.
在充满技术设备会议室中,有与桌子高度相协调摄像头,以更好地凸显演讲者。
And by using a technique psychologists refer to as reframing, you can see situations in a more positive light.
透过利用心理学家所“知重构”,你可以更正面地看待各种情况。
Don't think you're performing for the audience, instead, reframe your mind, and think of this as having a conversation.
不要为你是在为观众表演,相反,调整你思路,把想象成一场对话。
So, part of it is also reframing, is this a confrontation you use?
那么,一部分也在重构,是你用对抗吗?
I see it as an opportunity to reframe and explain.
我为是一个重构和解释机会。
First, we need to reframe our practices.
首先,我们需要重新调整我们做法。
Try reframing the test in your mind.
尝试在脑海中重构测试。
I want to reframe that for people.
我想为人们重新定义它。
And reframing things not as problems, but opportunities.
并将事物重新定义为机遇而不是问题。
These men helped me reframe my mindset around manhood.
些人帮助我重新构建了关于男子气概观念。
It's time to reframe our views on adoption.
是时候重新构建我们对收养看法了。
By that reframing, you've turned to this question that's put you on the spot into a path to a conversation.
通过种重构,你已经转变了对个问题态度,它使你踏上了对话道路。
And then reframe and respond the way that makes sense.
然后重新构建并以有意义方式做出回应。
Now, I'm going to give you the first reframe.
现在,我要给你一个重构。
But that's how robust this moral reframing effect was.
但就是种道德重构效应强大程度。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释