Hey there, some teachers claim they
嗨!有老师说
can make you "speak like a native speaker"
他们可以在3个月或更短时间
in 3 months or less.
帮你练成英语母语人的说话腔调
Is this achievable?
这可行吗?
Firstly, we need to understand
首先,我们需要了解
Who is the native speaker?
什么叫native speaker?
A native speaker refers to someone who was born
Native speaker指的是
and has been living in an English-speaking country.
在英语母语国家出生并居住的人
So, if you want to sound like them, you need to:
所以,如果你想听起来像英语母语人,你需要:
1.have the local pronunciation, intonation,
有当地人的语音语调
and a sense of the language that allows you
和语感
to express emotions and tone accurately.
能精确表达你的情感和情绪
2.know their idioms and slang
熟悉他们的习惯用语和俚语
3.know the cultural background including religion,
熟悉语言文化背景,
history, customs, and so on..
包括宗教、历史、习俗等等
sounds so frustrating,heh?but you don't have to.
听起来太难了,不是吗?大可不必这么做!
I've had coworkers from various English-speaking countries
我有来自全世界各种英语国家的同事。
such as England, Australia, New Zealand, America,
英国的、澳大利亚的、新西兰的、美国等
and so on.They all like my pronunciation
他们都喜欢我的发音
even though I'm not a native speaker,
尽管我不是母语使用者
because I don't have an accent!
但我没有口音!
As an English teacher,
作为一名英语教师
I make sure to enunciate each syllable clearly,
我确保每个音节都清晰地说出来
so everyone can understand me.
所以每个老外都能听懂
Therefore, imitating the exaggerated intonation and accents
因此,特意模仿老外夸张的语调和口音
of some native speakers won't make your English sound better.
并不会让你的英语听起来有多好
What you need to follow is the standard pronunciation,
你仅需要标准的英语发音
which makes you sound like a well-educated English speaker.
就足以让你听起来像一位受过良好教育的英语使用者
The cultural differences in background also make it
文化背景的差异
impossible for us to sound like native speakers,
也使我们无法听起来像英语母语人
but we can attain fluency in speaking like them through
但我们可以通过训练,可以说得很流利
training. With standard pronunciation and fluency,
有了标准的发音和流利度,
everyone enjoys chatting with you.
谁都爱和你聊天。
I am Kola.
我是可乐老师
If you have any difficulties in learning English,
如果你在学习英语中有任何困难
leave me a message and let me know. Goodbye!
请给我留言,让我知道,拜拜!