Please give my regards to your mother.
向你妈妈问候。
Please give my regards to your mother.
向你妈妈问候。
He regards such matter with complete unconcern.
他对这种事情毫不关心。
I have little information as regards his past.
我对他过去的情况不太了解。
Give my kind regards to ....
代我向...问好。
Give my regards to your parents.
代我向你父母问好。
Please give my regards to him.
代我向他致意。
Indeed, tarrying along the way is usually regarded as counterrevolutionary.
实际上,在革命路上踌躇犹豫通常都被视为反革命分子。
As regards John, I will write to him at once.
至于约翰, 我会立即他去信。
As regards Luther,I will write to him at once.
至于卢瑟,我会立即他去信。
The process of taphrogenic differential settlement can be regarded as limited system.
地裂差异沉降可视为有限体系。
We’ve managed to match our closest competitors stride for stride as regards prices.
在价格方面,我们已设法尽量不个势均力敌的竞争对手。
Foxes were traditionally regarded as vermin.
人们传统上都认为狐狸是有害的动物。
His colleagues regard him as a joke.
他的同事们把他当作取笑的对象。
Ade is regarded as a talented youth.
艾德被认为是个有才能的青年。
The government should regard nationalities as equals.
政府对待各民族应一视同仁。
She was regarding me with smiling eyes.
她笑眯眯地看着我。
Regarding the punishment, what would you advise?
关于处罚, 你有何意见?
He did not regard my advice at all.
他根本不把我的劝告放在心中。
Western banks regarded Romania as a good risk.
西方银行认为罗马尼亚是一个信用可靠的客户。
They regarded him as the savior of their country.
他们把他看成国家的救星。
声明:以上例、词性分类均由互联网资源自动生成,部分未经过人工审核,其表达内容亦不代表本软件的观点;若发现问题,欢迎向我们指正。