Master Kal. How may I assist you?
主人 请问有什么需要?
What I expect is for you to assist.
我希望你能帮把手。
She took the shower, I was just assisting.
是她洗澡,我只是帮她。
Hello, Milton Hotel Reservations. How may I assist you?
哈喽,这里是Milton酒店,有什么可以帮助你的?
I'm afraid she's actually assisting another customer.
恐怕她实际上正在助另一位顾客。
Investigators established that Russia assisted Trump's 2016 election.
调查人员查明,俄助了特朗普的2016年总统竞选活动。
I want to see those assists with my own eyes.
是的,是的。我将去看一些彩的进,可能不仅仅是最后的决赛。我想亲眼看看那些助攻。
If we mess up the earth gravity assist, we die.
如引力助推搞砸了,我们会死。
Robots are also assisting the disabled.
而机器人也在向残疾人伸出援手。
American and Haitian authorities have been assisting in negotiations to get the Christians freed.
美国和海当局一直在助谈判,争取释放这些基督徒。
This word comes from the Middle Ages where the squire would assist the knight.
这个词来自于中世纪,在这个阶段,侍从会助骑士。
A short while before dinner you will assist me with setting up for dessert.
晚饭前,你要帮我准备甜点。
So you need to reiterate that this charity will assist those who are in need.
所以你需要反复指明,这个慈善机构将帮助那些有需要的人。
The Justice Ministry says it's investigating whether prison guards had assisted in the breakout.
司法部表示,他们正在调查狱警是否助了越狱行动。
Denver is a sanctuary city that does not assist federal officials in enforcing immigration laws.
丹佛是一个避难所城市,并不支持联邦官员执行移民法。
In this training session, Miss Wang is being assisted by Bohunt PE teacher Anna Hogg.
在这节训练课上,博航特的体育老师安娜·霍格助王老师。
Assisted reproductive technologies are things like in vitro fertilization.
这是一种类似体外受的技术。
About a year later, the craft reached Jupiter and got what's called a gravity assist.
在一年以后,飞船抵达木星并得到我们说的重力助。
Vermont is one of 10 states that allow medically assisted suicide.
佛蒙特州是允许医疗辅助自杀的10个州之一。
Only things that become law can actually help the people that we're trying to assist.
只有成为法律的东西才能真正帮助我们试图援助的人。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释