I don't need to be reporting with a dog to have a blooper.
我可不用和狗狗起播新闻才会出糗。
Well, now we have a blooper reel.
这样就穿帮了。
News bloopers always rate 10 out of 10.
新闻花絮是满分节目。
These bloopers give the impression of a mouth running faster than a brain.
这洋相给人的印象就是拜登动脑之前先动嘴。
This very famous blooper is one that simply cannot be unseen.
这处非常有名的穿帮实在是很难被忽略。
So here are some hidden scenes and bloopers from the show that you didn't see.
这里有节目的隐藏场景还有花絮是你们没看到过的。
Patrons get access to good stuff, like bloopers, and behind the scenes photos, and fancy facts.
赞助者可以看到各种各样的好东西,比如花边新闻、幕后照片和花哨的事实。
SpaceX recently put together a collection of some of those failures in the form of a blooper video.
近日,该公司汇总了败的录像集锦。
(laughs) Should I make up some bloopers?
(笑)我应该编花絮吗?
(Gibberish) So, uh... enjoy some bloopers.
(胡言乱语)所以,呃...享受花哨的事情吧。
Thanks for watching the blooper reel everyone!
感谢大家收看花絮!
A " blooper" (blooper) is similar to a flub or a slip – it's a mistake.
“误” (blooper)类似于误或误——这是个错误。
Stick around after the blooper to get the answer.
留在花絮后面寻找答案。
If you want a funny video, check out my bloopers.
如果你想要个有趣的视频,看看我的花絮。
I think you'll have plenty of material for a blooper reel.
信仰:我想你会有足够的材料来制作个花絮卷轴。
Make sure you get this, they’re gonna want it for the bloopers show.
好 Yeah! Ooh! 拍下来 当漏网镜头用。
Put your guesses in the comments and stick around after the blooper to get the answer.
将您的猜测写在评论中,并在花絮后留下来以获得答案。
ALBERT RUTECKI: I want to see a blooper where we just see that cake that survived because that was wild.
艾伯特·鲁特基:我想看到个花哨的地方,我们只看到那个蛋糕因为野生而幸存下来。
A " blooper reel" is a short, funny video that shows the mistakes that someone made when he or she was speaking.
“blooper reel”是段简短、有趣的视频, 展示了某人在讲话时所犯的错误。
The intro to my bloopers is a blooper.
我的花絮的介绍是花絮。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释