We lit our cigars. I smoked in silence.
们点起了雪。言不发地抽着烟。
I also like to buy a few cigars.
还喜欢买雪。
I'm keeping my cigars today.you new girl.
看来今天要自己留着香烟糖了.你,新来的。
You didn't get my cigars, did you?
是不是没买雪?
There was not a single cigar in the box.
盒子里支雪也没有。
You already threw away my cigars.
你已经扔掉了的雪了。
It was driven by a well-dressed young man smoking a cigar.
驾车的是个抽着雪、穿着讲究的年轻人。
Right, well you can put that cigar away now we've finished.
好,现在节目结束了,你可以把雪收起来了。
Dad, why don't we go smoke the cigars we got, huh?
爸,们去抽根烟吧?
The man in the doorway struck a match and lit his cigar.
门廊里的人划着火柴,点着了烟。
We'll, uh… We'll get some cigars to give to Jay.
们… … 们去拿雪杰。
I'm, uh, I'm smoking a cigar for you right now...
现在正拿着雪。
I would have thought no more of knifing him than of smoking this cigar.
杀了他和吸这支雪烟没有什么区别。
Valdez said people have been smuggling Cuban cigars into the United States for years.
瓦尔迪兹表示多年来人们直走私古巴雪到美国。
I've taken your cigar but I'm not taking your case. I can't.
接受了你的雪,但接不了你这个案子。不能接。
One evening I visited her but found she was out, so I waited on her balcony, smoking a cigar.
天晚上,去看她,她却不在,于是就在她阳台上抽着雪,等着她。
A separate proposal announced last Wednesday aims to ban flavored cigars that were launched after 2007.
上周三公布的另项计划旨在禁止2007年之后上市的调味烟。
We consume more cigars than the entire world combined.
们消费的雪比全世界加起来还多。
You cannot get Cuban cigars because of the embargo and that's just into politics.
由于禁运,你买不到古巴雪,这只是政治问题。
The thin man gave me a cigar, which I smelt and then put in my pocket.
那个瘦点的了枝雪,闻了闻就放进口袋。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释