A handful must have clung on through the big freeze.
肯定有少数细菌熬过大冰封。
The two friends cling together wherever they go.
这对朋友无论到哪里,总是如胶似漆,粘在一起。
She clung to him like a shadow.
她总像影子似的紧跟他。
In this metaphor they can cling onto the lifeboats.
在这个比喻中,他们可以紧紧抓住他们的救命船。
Plus, we got those little sheets that smell nice and fight static cling.
而且我们家有那种洗衣片,气味芬芳,能够减少静电。
And there was usually a tin can with food still clinging to the inside.
那里有可口的,吃剩的罐头。
That's because I-I was just grabbing some things out of the dryer, and it's static cling.
我刚才从烘干机里 出衣服,这是静电。
The children cling to their father for more pocket money.
孩子们,要他再给此零花钱。
Cling to them as you would cling to your life, for without them, life is meaningless.
要像坚守生命一样坚守住它们,因为失去它们,生活就会毫无意义。
Though Paul seems to believe that he must cling to his father's principles, he's already slipping.
虽然保罗似乎认为自己必须坚持父亲的原则,但他的想法已经开始动摇了。
The mist was ice cold where it clung to the exposed skin on my face and neck.
雾气侵袭我暴露在空气中的脸部和脖子的肌肤,冰冷刺骨。
It's gonna cling to the spouts more.
它会更粘在壶嘴上。
" Charlie! No, don't go! " She clung to me.
“查理!不,不要走!”她紧抓我。
He kept clinging to me for his, like, sustenance.
他非依赖我 好像我是他的寄托一样。
On the other hand we shouldn't cling to illusions about the Native Americans or the Africans either.
在另一方面我们不应该只抓住关于印第安人或者非洲人的结论不放。
Other birds unknowingly carry seeds that cling to them for the ride.
其它鸟类在不知不觉中携带了粘附它们的种子。
He'll be just another child, clinging to my skirts.
他会像我的另一个孩子似的,整天牵我的裙子转。
Do you see how the men cling to the mast of the ship?
你看到船上的人多么努力地握住船上的桅杆了吗?
I was just grabbing some things out of the dryer, and static cling.
I felt my naked feet clinging to the steps of an iron ladder.
我感到我的光脚是紧紧地踩在一架铁梯上。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释