Is this my corset? - You can't own possessions!
这是我的吗 - 你不能拥有财产!
Have you ever worn a corset in a film?
你在电影中穿过紧身胸吗?
Heidi, I'm sorry, I did take the Vivienne Westwood corset.
抱歉海蒂,我确实拿了薇薇恩·韦斯特伍德的紧身胸。
And that's not even just a corset, it's every layer.
这不仅仅是一件紧身胸,每一层都是。
So they never stopped wearing their corsets and layers of uncomfortable fabric.
所以她们从未停止穿紧身胸和层层不舒服的布料。
And after the bus accident, she had to wear medical corsets, because of severe spinal injuries.
车祸之后,她不得不穿医用紧身,因为她的脊椎严重受伤。
These are corsets from the 1880s.
这些是来自1880年代的身。
Yeah, I love corsets, I don't know why.
是的,我喜,我不知道为什么。
Outfits included crinolines, hooped skirts, bustles, bodices and tightly laced corsets.
女性服装包括衬裙、箍裙、裙撑、女紧身马甲和紧身胸。
A corset of course, then layers of fabric and her dress.
然后是紧身胸,然后是一层又一层的布料和她的裙子。
Women were wearing corsets, long gloves, and multiple layers of skirts.
女人们穿着紧身胸,戴着长手套,穿着多层裙子。
That's the goal. I can't say that I miss corsets.
正合我意。终于摆脱紧身胸了。
But since you are here, my corset strings seem to be knotted.
不过你既然来了,我胸的带似乎打结了。
Try to make it a little cute, but corsets are very fun.
试着把它弄得可爱一点,但紧身胸很有趣。
I thought male corsets went out of style in the late 1800s.
男式身不是在十九世纪就过时了吗。
Men quite often would wear corsets throughout the 18th Century even into the 19th Century.
18世纪甚至到了19世纪初期男性大都穿紧身内。
Yeah, that's right. That was Civil War. So that was a little different but still corsets.
对,没错。那是《南北战争》。有点不同,但还是紧身胸。
In my personal life, yeah. I do love a corset, I have to say. - Yeah, but never for set.
在我的个人生活中,是的。我不得不说,我确实喜紧身胸。- 是的,但从来没有穿过套装。
Their intestines could produce perfume, and their cartilage was perfect for holding together products like corsets and umbrellas.
它们的内脏可以制成香水、它们的软骨非常适合用来将物品固定,像是腹、雨伞。
She has a shattered column for a spine, a medical corset confining her torso, and a wasted right leg.
她的脊椎被打碎了,躯干被一件医用紧身包裹着,右腿也消瘦了。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释