Not to mention solar's key role in decarbonizing the energy grid.
更不用说太阳能为电网脱碳的过程中扮演的关键角色。
Carbon capture is expected to play a major part in decarbonizing the industry.
碳捕获预计行业的脱碳中发挥重要作用。
And this makes buildings an essential element of the efforts to decarbonize our world.
这让建筑物成为了使世界脱碳不可忽视的一环。
The first question about decarbonizing cement is whether we can just use less concrete altogether.
关于水泥脱碳的第一个问题是,我们是否可以减少混凝土的使用量。
The next thing I learned is this: decarbonizing aviation, it's no easy task.
航空领域,去碳化并不容易。
All such decarbonizing efforts now made money rather than cost money.
现,所有这些脱碳努力都能赚钱而不是花钱。
" You can't decarbonize the system without it."
“没有它,你就不能让系统脱碳。”
How do we decarbonize concrete in our buildings?
我们现建筑混凝土的去碳化?
If the US decarbonizes, you are going to suffer.
果美国要脱碳,你就会遭殃。
Whether it's decarbonizing or going carbon negative, I think that's the world needs to start to look towards.
不管是脱碳还是负碳,我认为世界需要开始朝那个方向看。
We also know that we have to decarbonize our energy system.
我们还必须给我们的能源系统脱碳。
We're going to have to decarbonize it all within the next 30 years.
我们需要接下来的三十年内, 把这些全都脱碳。
And of course, I mean clean, decarbonized electricity produced from solar, wind, and other low-carbon sources.
我指的当然是清洁、脱碳的电力,由太阳、风力或其他低碳来源产生的电力。
Decarbonizing and scaling electricity generation will also be the biggest global development project ever.
脱碳和壮大发电体系也会成为有史以来最大的全球发展项目。
And it's also why I'm working with the aviation sector to figure out how to decarbonize as soon as possible.
这也是我为什么与航空部门合作,想办法尽快达到去碳化的原因。
We're gonna have to decarbonize it all within the next 30 years.
我们需要接下来的三十年内,把这些全都脱碳。
He learned of a state-supported project in California that was developing hydrogen fuel cells as a method for " decarbonizing" ships.
他了解到加利福尼亚州的一个国家支持的项目,项目正研究氢燃料电池作为船舶“脱碳”的一种方法。
The oil and gas industry can, of course, decarbonize quicker themselves, but they can also help others achieve their decarbonization efforts.
当然,油气产业可以先现自身的脱碳,但同时也可以帮助其他产业做出努力。
It's one of the manufacturing sectors that the Biden administration wants to decarbonize.
这是拜登政府希望脱碳的制造业之一。
Like, really hard to deploy real money into real technologies that will actually really decarbonize the world.
就像,真的很难真金白银部署到真正使世界脱碳的真正技术上。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释