You can enjoy the beautiful landscapes as you take a houseboat along the waters.
当你沿着水域乘坐游艇时,你可以欣赏美丽风景。
So, Phoenix, I think I'd like to live on a houseboat.
那么,菲尼克斯,我觉得我想住在船屋里。
Aren't you too tall and klutzy to live on a houseboat?
你对于船屋来说不会太高,太笨拙了吗?
Thanks for lunch, Fanny, and a tour of your houseboat.
谢谢你午餐,范尼,还有带我参观你船屋。
The houseboat reportedly found a new permanent port in Sausalito.
据报道,这艘住宅船在索维托找到了个新久港口。
For a unique city-getaway, you can rent this small houseboat, called a " Wikkelboat."
如果你想拥有个独特城市度假游,就可以租用这种被称为“Wikkelboat”小游艇。
Hmm, is Anna really ready for a houseboat?
嗯,安娜真准备好住船屋了吗?
So what happened to the people who live in the houseboats?
那些住在船屋里人怎么样了?
So listen to Wilfied Legendre, who lives on a houseboat. This is what he says.
我们来听下住在船屋上希德·勒让德想法。下面是他所说。
The Bajau, who live on houseboats, have almost completely severed their ties with the land.
住在船屋上巴乔村民们则完全切断了他们与陆地联系。
You won't find this kind of comfort on a traditional houseboat.
你在传统游艇上是不会这么舒适。
You're going to live on a houseboat?
你要住在船屋里吗?
It's a handy adaptation that probably came from living on houseboats for the last 1,000 years.
对于在过去千年中都住在船屋里他们来说,这应该是种适应其生活环境实用技能了。
He and his family now live in one of the houseboats.
他和他家人现在住在其中艘船屋之中。
Captain Delannoy navigates his container ship towards the lock at Chatou, past cormorants and swans, houseboats and parks.
德拉努瓦船长驾驶着他集装箱船驶向沙特乌船闸,经过鸬鹚和天鹅、船屋和公园。
They have traditionally lived on houseboats; in recent times, they've also built houses on stilts in coastal waters.
他们直以来都住在船上;最近,他们也在沿海水域用支柱建了房屋。
Houseboats here are nothing new, but this project is one of a kind.
船房在这儿已经不是什么新鲜事了,但这个项目是独无二。
You know, Anna, if you're afraid of sea life, maybe you shouldn't live on a houseboat.
你知道,安娜,如果你害怕海上生活,也许你不应该住在船屋里。
And, you know, a place where I walk usually on the shore by all the houseboats, the quay, it's completely underwater, too.
我经常去那个岸边有各种船屋码头,也已经完全淹没在水下。
People live in those houseboats almost the entire year now.
人们几乎整年都住在这些船屋里。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释