The intensifier in this example is ’excellent’.
这个例子中语是极好。
But 'really' and 'very' are pretty stock standard intensifiers, you know.
但是“真”和“非常”这两个有点太老套了,你懂。
Number five – an ’intensifier’ makes the meaning of another word stronger.
第五个单词,intensifier使另个词意思变得更烈。
And today our absolutely wonderful topic is strong adjectives and intensifiers.
今天我们主题是形容词和化词。
" Very" is an intensifier, and you should use a powerful adjective instead.
“非常”是个化词,而你应该使用个有力形容词代替。
And it gets even sillier when we start using intensifiers.
并且当我们开始使用语时,数字会更琐碎。
The words you asked about are a special kind of adverb called " intensifiers" .
你问这几个词是种特殊副词,叫做" 化词" 。
And there are quite a few of these strong intensifiers to choose from.
这有几个语气很可以从中选择。
But you need to know which intensifier you can use with a certain adjective.
但是你需要知道你可以用哪个加词来修饰某个形容词。
He explained that in the past 20 years, its use as an intensifier has increased.
他解释说,在过去20年里," so" 作为化词被使用地更加频繁。
It's better to have one or two really appropriate intensifiers than to have too many in your sentence, right?
你句子里最好是有两个真非常合适副词,而不是太多杂糅在个句子里。
Ironically, they're known as intensifiers and they used when the adjective is too weak.
讽刺是,它们被称为加词,当形容词表意太弱时使用。
Oh, I brought you, um, some lifting intensifier. Not that you need it. It's a limited edition, so...
我给你带来瓶祛皱紧致霜。我知道你用不上,不过这是限量版。
I did it to demonstrate this point: Rather than repeat an intensifier too often, we can usually choose stronger adjectives.
我们通常可以选择语气更形容词,而不是频繁地重复增词。
Question two. What is the strong adjective and intensifier for very bad? -And the answer is absolutely terrible.
2,very bad 形容词和化词是什么?-答案是:absolutely terrible.
So all of these intensifiers are at the high, extreme top end of the meaning of the adjective.
这些都是都是在形容词含义最烈最顶端。
So these are low strength intensifiers.
这些都是度比较低。
So this sentence is okay but to emphasise the point, we can use an intensifier to make it stronger.
这个句子其实还可以,但是为了下这个点,我们可以使用来让语气更加烈。
Posh language is going to prefer these informal intensifiers.
时髦语言会更喜欢这些非正式化词。
And this time, Tom used an intensifier that we usually only use with strong adjectives — he said it was absolutely terrible.
这次,汤姆用了个我们通常只用在形容词上化语气词,他说这 absolutely terrible。
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释