" Pop to the loo" , so " loo" means toilet.
Pop to the loo,loo 是洗手间的意思。
Another really important place is the loo, the toilet.
另个非常重要的地方是 loo,也就是厕所。
Not far upstream, what we throw down the loo is actually changing the course of the river.
在泰晤士河上游不远处,伦敦居民丢入厕所的污物被排入河流,堆积起来后导致泰晤士河的流向发生改变。
Gonna have to go through the new loo.
得问下新警督。
So, if you loo k at my first sentence, okay?
看到我写的个句子了么?
Oh, hi, hi. Right. Well, after the loo, Serena and I are going to lunch.
哦,嗨嗨。好了。上完厕所,塞莉娜和我去吃午饭。
If you want to be more polite you can say " I'm just going to the loo" .
如果你想更有礼貌,你可以说“我要去方便下”。
" It's not as easy as it loo—" the Lanky One tries to say, but he's immediately cut short.
“没看起来那么容易… … ”盲流想发言,却立即被她打断。
" You know, in America, we call the loo a toilet" .
“你知道,在美国,我们称厕所为马桶”。
All right, the next example is the word " loo" , " the loo" .
好吧,下个例子是单词“loo”,“the loo”。
Oh, I really need the loo now.
我真的憋不住了。
You let a complete stranger use your loo?
你让个彻头彻尾的陌生人用你的厕所?
I always stop by to use the loo when I go out.
我每次外出 都顺道来这里上厕所。
I'm just going to use the loo before I go out.
走之前我想用下卫生间。
I may have bought too many loo rolls.
我可能买了太多卫生纸。
There's a separate composting loo and marble shower and a wood-burning stove keeping it sauna-toasty.
有个单独的堆肥厕所和大理石淋浴间, 还有个烧木头的炉子, 使它保持桑拿般的烘烤状态。
We urgently needed the loo. We didn't go together.
我们急用厕所 我们没有起用。
'But what if he needs to go to the loo?
“但如果他需要去厕所怎么办?
" Toodle loo" is just a funny way of saying goodbye.
“Toodle loo”只是种有趣的告别方式。
The loo roll had a pointy tip!
挂卫生纸的东西上还有锯齿!
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释