This is Erik's torture room-the room of mirrors!
这是埃里克的拷问室——那个都是子的房间!
And interestingly enough, I feel that training mirrors the business.
有的是,我觉得培训反映了商业。
It's set to release its gold-plated mirrors this weekend.
该太空望于本周末释放其镀金的子。
And the language we use to describe rejection mirrors this experience.
我们对被拒绝的描述印证了这种体验。
Check your wing mirror in Wales but your side mirror in Rochester.
在威尔士说看侧翼 (wing mirror),但在罗彻斯特说侧视 (side mirror)。
As a result, Mack doesn't have any mirrors in his house.
因此,麦克的屋子里什么子也没有。
Are you trying to take out one, while we're pulling my mirrors.
你是想在我们拉我的后视的时候,拿出一个来吗?
Next check your rear view mirrors to make sure you can see properly.
接下来检查一下你的后视确保能看清。
How amusing, there'll be no need for mirrors.
真有,要墨。
There was a corroded bronze mirror and ivory combs.
里面有生锈的青铜和象牙梳。
I would like to take a moment to mention a few mirrors in my life.
下面我要谈谈我人生中的几面子。
And people typically find the hero's journey compelling because it mirrors our own lives.
人们通常会觉得英雄的旅程很吸引人,因为它反映了我们自己的生活。
When I collect all the pieces together I will restore the devil's mirror!
等我收集到所有碎片的时候,我就能还原魔鬼的子了!
First of all, you would see the strangest funhouse mirror in the universe.
首先,你会看见宇宙有史以来最奇特的哈哈。
In this, our reporting mirrors the world.
在这方面,我们的报道反映了世界。
Hold the mirror up to your face.
把子放到你面前。
They felt terrible about breaking your mirror.
她们很抱歉打碎了你的子。
That is one eventful mirror of life.
这是对复杂生活的一种映射。
I like when it hits the mirror.
我最喜欢看到脓溅到子上。
Do you have a mirror on you?
就是那种 你们管它们叫什么来着?
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释