1.Uh...Here. Aah! Oop. Mind if we squeeze in here?
嗯 ...这里。啊!哦。介意我们挤一挤吗?
2.Oop. Looks like I need to re-apply.
哎呀,看来要重新上上妆了。
3.Because if you don't get this right, if there's an oops here, it probably means somebody died.
因为果你决策,果这里有动静,可能意味着有人死了。
4.Oop. Got you. Okay, let's put the egg in the bowl.
哎呀。抓住了。好的,咱们把鸡蛋打到碗里。
5.Oh, I like this vase. I'll just pick it up and … oops!
哦,我喜欢这花瓶。我要把它拿来(看看)… … 哎呀!
6.It's amazing the tree held up this long but oop, there it goes.
令人惊讶的是树居然撑了这么久,哎哟,你看它掉下去了。
7.It's also an oops upside the head of our lord and creator, Christ Almighty.
更会迷我们的造物主全能基督的思想。
8.Hey, I haven't failed, you haven't failed, we just had a little oops moment.
我们只是遇到了 一个小小的「哎哟时刻」。
9.I'm cleaning up the house after he goes to bed and oops, I knock over the tower.
等他睡觉后我就开始打扫卫生可是一不小心,我把塔给撞翻了。
10.Yeah! Oop...Except one of the strings on my guitar is broken. Hey, Chandler! Can I borrow your G-string?
嗯!哦… … 只是我的吉他有根弦断了。钱德,能借用下你的丁字裤吗?
11.Oop, we're inside. Here we are, jacket. Welcome home. Our lives are gonna be so great from now on.
哦,到屋里了。就是这了。欢迎到我们家。从今往后我们的生活会变得很棒的。
12.Oop, oop. (plate clatters) Sorry. (plate clatters) She wants her own brownie.
哎呀,哎呀。 (盘子响)对不起。 (盘子发出响声)她想要自己的核仁巧克力饼。机翻
13.Oop, Jazz might go by they, them pronouns now.
哎呀,爵士乐现在可能会被称为“they”,“they”代词。机翻
14.If you make a mistake, you might use the interjection " oops."
果你犯了错, 你可能会使用感叹词“oops” 。机翻
15.Oop. Mind if we squeeze in here?
哦 介意我们挤一挤吗?
16.Oop! I gotta go. The invitations are ready.
哎呀! 我得走了, 请柬已经准备好了。机翻
17.Imagine working really hard to improve your grammar, your vocabulary, and then on, oop!
想象一下,真的很努力地提高你的语法、词汇量,然后继续,哎呀!机翻
18.Well, that's how it happens with the great ones. Oops.
伟大的点子都是这样。
19.An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince. Oops!
小王子可不能去大象墓地 糟了!
20.156. An elephant graveyard is no place for a young prince.Oops!
一个大象墓地可不是个(好)地方-对于一位年轻的小王子。哎呀!
关注我们的微信
下载手机客户端
划词翻译
详细解释